Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bridgette just won't shrug

Absolutely the worst Picture of Bridgette I ever drew (and this is AFTER I fixed it). I can't figure out a way to make Bridgette Shrugging look good (and the Voice clip isn't all that good either.) I figure something out, but I'll leave that as a surprise, because I've been showing practically every ounce of production for this cartoon.
Speaking of showing every ounce of production, here's the finished version of Brian holding the Cable cord mischievously. It's a shame all these drawing of Brain are cut off so much of the lower part in the flash cartoon, but I think there's some sort of saying that the more of your work you don't show, the more impressive your displayed work becomes (I think the saying is "always leave the audience wanting more").
And lastly, here's more of Gothevoir, along with a little friend of hers. There's a story to this, but I'm not going to bother posting it. Here's the Link

...Hmmm.. Putting Brian and Gothevoir on the same post... not one of my Brighter Ideas.

No comments: