Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dos Games and BBB

This blogs gotten boring, and since I no longer have M8BG hanging over my head Everyday, I guess I should bring this up to two updates a week.

So Look out for updates every saturday and Sunday.

Anyway, I've been playing a ton of old games lately. I've got the ScummVG engine running point and click games on my wii, I just Beat Athena on an NES emulator (A game I used to play when I was only 3), and I even have a mock dos system running on my Mac to play some of those old programs back when PC gaming was a little more affordable.

Their Even more affordable now though. A lot of these old games are available on the Web as Freeware. And the ones that aren't freewares are available for free too, but that's where the Ethics begin to blur :)

Here's my celebration of Defeating Athena:


And here's a concept for the custom character Icon I was trying to make for Castle of the Winds, before I realized how broken that system was (that's windows 3 for you):


Brians looking as tough as ever, which brings us to our next bit of info, Bridgette Brian and the Bunny is back in motion, Here's what I have so far

No comments: