Saturday, March 24, 2012

A busy week

In an odd change of pace, I didn't bring my computer with me over spring break. 
Here's what I managed to get done in that time:


 I saw my neighbor with a neat looking hat just before leaving and jotted that one down pretty fast. 
 Saw this girl at the next stop, but I didn't quite catch her posture in time

The bus ride up to livermore was a long one, so I had a lot more time to practice legs and feet again.
Also tried drawing anything else in view. It was  really long trip.




More Tall practice, although I ran out of paper for the feet... I have no Idea why I thought that shirt was a good idea.

You know what's hard to draw? semi curly long hair. I made it look to greasy in this, and it makes the girl look like  gnome... in sweatpants.... ok, It's still kinda cute.

So, not having much to do, I went to the mall and started people watching



Mostly tried focusing on posture, but I didn't get too much time to practice this.
Admittedly, I went to the mall looking for a laptop or tablet, but didn't end up getting one just yet. 


Decided then to put my practice to use and tried drawing magic 8 ball girl again, and also a rabbit.


So far this has been almost nothing but girls. 
Playing rhythm heaven most of the week didn't help things much either.



Getting better at drawing beards with mouths.
I look kinda bitter in this.

I need a lot more practice drawing stouter bodies. This is a start, though.
And this is a bunch of sketches I made of people at the movies.


And the last thing I drew was Holly







No comments: