Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sketchy 8 ball girl

College hath started again (Yes, community college, but it's a very very good one), and this means less time starring blankly at my computer procrastinating on flash and more time drawing sketches during lectures.

I decided to start this year off with my version of Phelix's version of my character.
I didn't ever realize I did the exact same pose as Phelix's. That's just how perfect the Pose is for her, I guess.

Anyway I probably will just stick with the classic stick figure, because for one thing, it's easier, and for another The Stick figure version kinda looks like a Shin Chan Character (in fact, I'm pretty sure that's where I got her face from).

But hey, if there is ever a Magic 8 ball girl movie, We know how the costume will look.

No comments: