Wednesday, November 5, 2008

M8BG Game level sketch



I'm not sure if I'm going to start working on this game right away, but I've already got a few ideas for this new game outlined so far, including story, characters, overall structure and such.

What we have here a detailed look at how the intro sequence will play. There's a man trapped in his gigantic basement, and it's up to Magic 8 Ball girl to dive down there and carry him out. She can either hoist him on her shoulder (weighing her down and making the Platforming difficult), or she can put the man in the bucket, leave him over on the other side of the level, open the box to find the rope, and then use the rope on the convienient pully to lower it to the man in the bucket and lift him up.

There are also other tricks like pulling the level to make a bridge, and going through a door instead of making a tricky jump. I also figured I'd add a clock, just for kicks.

No comments: