Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back, and so is Lily

What happened? I get all my posts in on the weekend even though I was at a wedding, but when I'm nice and home I suddenly miss two days? ...wait, I probably shouldn't be asking you this, you're just as confused as I am.

Well let me tried to explain myslef... to myself.
Tuesday: Spent the whole day traveling cross county looking for a copy of Resident Evil 4 for my sisters party, and ended up settling for Mario Party 8. Tired and defeated, I spent the night at my sisters new place trying to relax.
Wednesday: Oh this is a good one... I did nothing by watch video's on youtube. That's it.

So, I'm trying to get myself back into a Productive groove. and I'm starting this by getting back to finishing Legend of Luik.
Lily Grew up! Actually she didn't, this sketch is just for the ending credits to Legend of Luik and is showing the Princess at her fathers burial. I had her grow up out of nowhere becuase I felt like it. Anyway, I'll finish the whole picture on friday.

Also for the credits, I'll be using about 14 still (as in not animated) pictures that work as an epilogue.

No comments: