Monday, December 3, 2007

Breakdown for this week

Ok, I promised I'd launch the Magic 8 ball Girl Website when I finished that List of Projects (of which the recently completed BBB2 was the last of), but The main problem is that I'm at the busiest time of a college semester when there's large projects and finals to study and what not.

So, Here's a breakdown of how this week will hopefully go down.
So, Tuesday, I'm going to be pretty busy, So I'll probably just do some Kanji Practice.
I may be busy on Wednesday too, but I'll try and get something worth seeing for Wednesday.
I should have the whole afternoon on thursday to work on Magic 8 Ball Girl's Website, So I'll make sure everythings ready on that day.
I'm going to start right away on BBB3, so expect the script by Friday
Pending that BBB3's script is done by friday, I'll have a big surprise for Saturday.
And on Sunday, I'll launch M8B Girl's Site, and begin to update it daily.

I can't say if working on M8BG will hinder the sketchblog, but I'm definately going to try and update both sites daily. After all, the whole point of these sites is for me to keep productive.

No comments: