Saturday, December 8, 2007

Scene 2

I had a surprise planned for today, but since I didn't finish the script yesterday, I'll be posting more of it today.

This is only the second scene, but I've decided to leave the rest of the story under wraps.

Bridgette’s house, Brian comes on screen looking like her head was in a clothes dryer, sits at the table, pours herself some cereal (Lain’s Experimental Cereal), and adds salt to it; A lot of salt.

Brian: eghrrr... really have to get more dye

As she slowly chews herself awake the scene pans out to show a muppet not unlike turbo staring at Brian with her mouth hanging open and very close to her personal space.

Brian: Oh, this should be good...
Muppet: GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!
Brian: ugh... my self respect didn’t need this.

The Muppet begins singing the entire good morning sunshine song and Brian is being pushed to the point where pulls out her gun and her hands are shaking nervously.

Brian: Ok, Brian, we’re not about to kill anyone, we’re just going to bust her shin, And then it will all be quite
Bridgette: (Walks in) Morning- oh shoot, she got out...
Brian: NORMAL PEOPLE USE COFFEE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING BRIDGETTE!!
Bridgette: Eh... well usually, they stay asleep until after you’re out of the house...

Brian goes very deadpan. She rests her gun on the table and turns in her chair to face Bridgette in the most proffessional way possible.

Brian: Please tell me I misheard you. Please tell me there have not been more women like that in this house, and for the love of god please tell me you have not been doing what I believe you implied you were doing.
Bridgette: ...
Brian: I’ll accept this as my christmas present. Just tell me you jest!
Bridgette: Um...

Brian takes the salt shaker and drinks in the entire jar.

Bridgette: I’m ready to admit I have a problem.


Bridgette Brian and the Bunny
3




As an extra treat, I decided to see how one of the lines would sound like out loud. I think I got this one right.

No comments: