Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brian White in Profile

Don't you hate it when you partly think you messed a picture up, and you Partly think you got it right, and you just can't make up your mind.
I hate that feeling and I run into it a lot. I ran into it like no tomorrow with Legend of Luik and I always just tell myself to "shut up and draw."
"Shut up and draw" has become a sort of motto I say to myself. And for the most part, it works. It's the main difference between animation and comics. The only one who gets a really really good look at every single picture is the animator. So the Animator can in no way can afford to be his worst critic.

It's not about quality, it's about tolerance. and I think I can tolerate that Picture...

(Just to make things clear, I am speaking strictly as an amateur who can barely animate without the aid of Flash MX.)

No comments: