Monday, September 24, 2007

I am hanging up my Barret

I finally got myself into the pokemon series almost exactly 5 months ago. Since then I've gotten so into the series that even barrytoon (who is the owner of EVERY pokemon figurine we've used in our movies) has submitted that I've actually become a bigger fan than him.

Pokemon inspired art completely took over this blog at times, and I spent so much time learning about not just the mechanisms of the game, but the stories behind so many of these monsters that I developed some theories that actually got quite a few nods from the seasoned fanbase.
I have been making up for the 10 years I've missed, and I'm happy to say I think I'm satisfied now. So I'm slowing down, and getting back in touch with my other DS games and my Badly neglected and unbeaten copy of FF12... and also homework. That's important too.

No comments: