Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pick'em apart and put 'em back

What's the difference between THIS cartoon and THIS cartoon?
Well, with "I forgot what I was suppose to say" I converted each part of Vic into a symbol AS I drew him. In Heeey Terrene (which is fully animated on my computer, I just need to reVoice it) I had to tear apart the drawings I already made and then make each piece of them indepandant symbols.

Let me tell you, the former is SO much easier to do, but I keep FORGETTING to do that. Leaving me to have to stiffen up the animation, or practically redraw the all the pictures.

I just had to do that with the gardevoir Picture (shown below) twice! (The Kirla were done the easier way).

But at least it was worth it:


Just thought I should share that.
I'm getting a little farther on this.

No comments: