Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bridgette's First Rival:

So now that I have all the drawings of Brian (Green) done, and I need to iron out the design for Brian White, who will be making a short appearance at the end of this cartoon.

By now you may have already guessed, but there are quite a few Robots in BBB, and yes, all of them are named Brian.
Brian Green
Brian Black
and now Brian White.This is Brian White. As you can see she looks much older than the other to, and she is an older model. She is the oldest successful model of the Brians, and though that makes her a little stiff, and stubborn, she has an immense amount of power. And as an "older sister," she is not very happy about what Brian Green has been doing.

Brian Green absolutely hates White, but Bridgette is the one who will be taking her on in the future. I won't go any further as to why this is happening, but the point is conflict is a-brewing.

Also Brian White has this one sort of multi armed snake thing she can transform too.
Although I may scrap this part of her. I haven't worked on it in almost a year.


Now for a little history of how this character came to be. Brian White was created almost immediately after I decided that Brian Green would be a Robot (last year). Her original design was giving me a lot of trouble. I needed something Feminine and upright, but intimidating and slightly foreign. My initial idea was a for her to look like a lizard girl with a Chinese fashion, but that really didn't play out.

So I needed a new look for Brian White. and I began to realize that above all else, she should look like something that Brian Green would hate more than anything else...
Gardevoirs
It worked Perfectly! Not only did it fit with everything that had been established about Brian White so far, but it also put all the weeks I spent learning how to draw those Poke' elves to a practical use.
Now we have the design we have now.

No comments: