Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2 days to Luik!

Crap...

I gave myself 5 months for some extra production stuff, and I didn't spend a minute on it. But at least I'm comfortable with uploading to NGs now.

A few things I was going to have was a fully menued version of all the "Cast of Luik" submissions I've made, but Instead I decided to just take all the existing ones and rewrite them as a prologue.

I also had a great Epilogue planned out, but I never got around to doing it. To be honest, I think I was dragging the story out a bit too much. So I cut the Epilogue, and Instead I'll just be using this picture:
It's a MUCH older Lily (19, or 20) with someone much shorter. I'll reveal who it is when I fully color the image tomorrow. I might have to pull an all nighter to make sure this gets up on the 25. it WILL reach Newgrounds by the 25!


Also, I've been meaning to upload this picture for a good 2 months now:It's Terrene, being unusually... childish. I was trying out an odd pose.

No comments: