Monday, October 29, 2007

simply poetic

After 2 generations of Nintendo's competition calling the big N "Kiddie" ... this happens. Not that Ratchet and Clank is Kiddie, by no means no, But I'd hardly call most of Nintendo's franchises kiddie either.
It's poetically Ironic how many Parallels the PS3 has Drawn to the N64, though. This has proven to be a very interesting system war. None the less, the only thing I have against Sony is their Pompous marketing team. I'm still not sure which "sister system" I'll get with the Wii (if I can afford one).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister system as in one of the other next gens?
Get a 360 before a PS3 T.T

Unless it's another year or so down the line, then a PS3 might be worth it. (they lowered the price AGAIN lol)

You always gotta wait at LEAST a year with a Playstation model (funny how this past year just showed you why you shouldn't have gotten one T_T no improvements really made yet.... here's hoping for next year)

Anonymous said...

actually a $400 dollar 40gig model comes out this Friday.Now I have played ratchet&clank future:tools of destruction and I'll say its a GREAT game when I first the game disc in and started a new game I wasn't sure if it was a game or a pixar movie.The game has a great story with witty moments,Great graphics,addicting game play that keeps you entertained for hours on end.Now I have Xbox 360 as well and its games are great too.I say get both.But get the PS3 first and when the holidays come around get the Xbox elite or pro if you can if not get the xbox arcade.There all great consoles and I recommend all 3 but if you can only get 1 more than you may want to see what games they have.Hope I helped.