Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brians Black and White



So I started thinking about how I haven't done framing in a long time, and so I decided to do some framing again. It's Brian Black, Brian White, and a man I'm currently calling Dr. Legacy Failiur. I'll probably change that one, I really haven't thought too much into him.
This guy in the middle here may end up being an important character to BBB2, but... I don't really like him. I still need to work on him some more, but I felt this might help him develop a little more.

Really like how Brian Black turned out, though. She's somewhere around the Age of 5, but she's supposed to seem like she's grown up too fast, only slightly. She also has that little lost-in-her-own-world look.

White is supposed to have that sort of full body design too her, but it looks like she doesn't have anything on at all. I'll have to work on that.

No comments: