Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fully Colored Brian Robots

So Here's the finished version of this little thing here. The Scientist there is still a pretty under developed character so his pose kind of sucks right now- At this point his name is Eloy Porfirio.
Then we have Brian Black, who at a very impressionable stage of her life is imitating everything Porfirio is doing. She also has that Zany thread ability you see in Japanese cartoons often, and she can turn her head 360 degrees.
And finally, Brian White. Brian White is the most robot-ish of the Brians, her being the first successful model. And for no reason at all, I'm going to color her a flat white and have a radial shadow around her at all times. It may be the best stupid idea I've ever had.


And if your wondering why I'm drawing this all of the sudden there is one big reason It came to my attention that the Impossible Mission remake is appearantly hitting US shores in less than a month (Even though it was supposed to come out last January.
What better way to celebrate a mad scientist with a tower full of robots than... well you get the idea.

But What I'm really waiting for is a remake of IM2, which as it turns out is the game that actually played when I was four...



Those gargoyles scared the hell out of me back then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we played 2?
huh....little pieces of info like that are what we missed because of the broken game T_T but, aw well, what can you do?

lol


That was a seriously fun game, though. Remember why we couldn't beat it? I'm lost there.

Andrew "TX2" Turpel said...

We couldn't beat it because it required an attention span longer than 20 minutes.

Also, The gargoyles scared me, and we didn't even know how to play (outside of using grenades and searching for stuff).