Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brian Jumps a shark

Quick sketch of our favorite heroine jumping a shark. No, not THE shark as in the shark that ruins whatever long running thing is jumping him, it's a just a random shark (with a disneyduck wing in it's teeth).

This ones almost completely framework which I still don't exactly know how to do, but I'm getting better at at. If you notice though, I completely shifted the head to a bit, in fact a lot of this is a little sloppy perspective wise, however I managed to pull it off really quickly so if I can keep up drawing at this minium of quality, I can get some decent flashwork done in the future.

Also, If I hadn't drawn this Picture of Brian, she would have Killed Gardevoir. She had a mallet to the girl's head! Brian isn't joking around, she's not happy sharing my animation attention with her.

No comments: