Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ninja Elves... Teenage Mutant Ninja Elves!

Ok, so there not Mutants and you can argue their not elves, but they are Teenage Ninjas and by this time you should know that That I refer to Gardevoir and Company as elves as elves.

So here's the Uchiha Clan as Gallades and Gardevoir. Man it was tough drawing all those members of the Uchiha clan, that is just too populated a family.

I was going to throw in some other Naruto Characters as other pokemon, but my idea for Naruto was already done. I guess Naruto as an Abra was pretty obvious.

I also had an idea for Hinata and Neji as Mew and Mewtwo. It worked on so many levels, but as you can see from this picture of Hinata here it just didn't work.
I would have added Hinata's Hair, but I wanted to keep it with her being an actual Mew and not a "Furry." After all, Mythical May as about creative accuracy, not easy shortcuts....


Speaking of Mythical May, I need to pick that back up, don't I. A bunch of silly Pokemon Fanart doesn't Count. Ok, there will be a New Mythical May submission tomorrow, but I'm still in a Pokemon mood...

No comments: