Friday, May 25, 2007

Legend of Luik Beta


(please note that, because of the size of the movie and method I'm desplaying it in right now, this movie goes out of sinc' with the sound after a few minutes)

Well Ladies and Gentlemen... all three of you. Here it is. This is what I have done of this project so far. It is a version that is completed from beginning to end, and it is easily the longest project I've every worked on.

It's also the only time I've ever done something that wasn't meant to be funny. It still me making this, so the style should be recognizable, but this is really the first Serious thing I've ever managed to complete (as soon as I complete it.)

As such, Feedback is Vital in this one folks. I'll letting this sit for a few months before I bring it to newgrounds so I'll have plenty of time for any finishing touches I need to do, or any changes you may recommend (that I feel I should follow through with).

No comments: