Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm wasting my time AND yours!

Hey guess what I'm uploading today? "Not the Next Mythical may" is correct!

Because instead of working on that picture for mythical may at all I spent the entire day finishing up this animation here (and playing Ninja Gaiden NES):



Kind of ridiculous, huh? Not that I still haven't gotten that one sketch completed, but the fact that it's such a ridiculously high priority for me. This is what happens when I make stupid promotions for my blog and fill it with empty promises that jerk everyone around.

Anyway that Animation taught me a good deal. I think that's the first Time I've ever been satisfied with the way I drew someone walking. Another first is I drew a pretty decent profile of a more human chin. On that note, I'll leave it to you guys to judge who and what the girl is, because this will more or less remain a one shot animation and will not be continued further. In fact it probably would have made more sense if I just used a gardevoir, but I was too happy with the drawing.

Maybe I'm trying to ease my way out of Drawing these elves...
I mean Sheesh, I just suddenly Wipped into drawing these guys and now It's practically every day. I'm focusing more on these guys than I did Zelda stuff over the past few years.

No comments: