Friday, May 11, 2007

The Team is almost formed

Another quick sketch... not too bad though.
As I stated earlier, I've gotten my hands on Pokemon for the first time, and I've already begun forming my first team. My two big players so far are a male Misdreavous and a female Kirlia- Both of which I could not get in the game without trading, (especially not the kirlia) So I feel as if these two are breakers of the system, which is why take such notice to them... and also I've become a big elf Pokemon fan over the last month.

The Kirlia I've been training from a level 4 Ralts. She shot up 26 levels over two day by taking on oppenents twice as strong as her... and losing constantly, but it was worth it to see win all those times.
I'm halfway through the game now so wish me luck. Oh, and heads Up, I'll be doing a lot more Gardevoir Sketches soon.

Oh yeah, and if ya wanna swap Friend codes, contact me, or just leave a comment.

No comments: