Monday, May 28, 2007

More of this outlineless Flash art

Two Post in one day! Yeah.
More practice with this fun little style. It does have a strong effect to it, but it makes it really awkward for specific styles... BBB, I think needs those thick outlines, though. This style Relies too much on heavy lighting... might be good to implement once the storyline gets much more confrontational and challenging for the heroes and their rabbit.

In all honesty I have no idea how BBB is going to ease from it's situational comedy to what it will become, but that's probably what Excites me most about it. It's like that feeling when you start watching an Epic series by first seeing a part of the middle of it, then starting from the beginning, and all the while thinking "Now how did they get from here to what I saw in Episode 60?"
Do not mistake this for when the Series starts off with a Teaser scene like a detective with his face dead in the gutter. That isn't the kind of set up I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is the audience discovering the plot through their own means.

So Now I'm in an almost Backward Situation, where I know where the plot is, I've been given the direction it should take, but now I need to turn it that way myself, as apposed to discovering what is already there. Fun stuff. Glad your along for the ride, too.

No comments: