Saturday, April 21, 2007

Brian Green's storyboard sketches











Here are some of the first production Sketches for Brian in BBB2. As you can see it's Insanely different from how she looked from the first cartoon last year.
Her Pupils are a lot smaller (as are her eyes in general), The hair isn't all that difference, but everything has a much difference look without using pure vector art (Which I will probably not be going back to).
The head and body sizes have changed as well, although sizes changed all the time in last cartoon so the only difference here is consistency.

As for the face, I finally got the right kind of look out of her. As I said, I was trying to get more of Erica Henderson's style into Brian's Look and the result is exactly what I had in mind. It's Slightly realistic, but in a zany kind of way. And the Best Part of all is that I managed it without adding a nose on her (The day Brian Green has a visible nose is the day I see hell freeze over!)
...
...
...
MAN ALIVE! Is this me talking like that? I've only been taking my drawing remotely seriously for less than 10 months, and Now I'm like this? Sheesh, I might just take some legit' art classes and see how far that'll take me- but general education comes first... general ed'... OH SHOOT my history paper!

No comments: