Friday, April 20, 2007

SHE'S ALIVE!

Here's a little animation of Lily Waking up after being knocked out in "Legend of Luik" (it's a GIF so click on it).
Originally I had intend on killing off both Enrique and Lily to show just how far the Hero had fallen, but this was before I had really developed their characters. I had thought of adding to the end that, by some miracle, both Lily and her Father are brought back to life after the Hero and Katharina are gone. This was too contrived, though, and so I just left Lily spared to pick up the pieces.

As it is now, Lily wakes up at dawn to find the Hero and Katharina gone. Her father is still dead, but has been positioned on his back with his arms crossed and his face covered.

So, Lily Waking up. This is the first sequence of the last chorus for Legend of Luik. I'm oh so close.

No comments: