Sunday, April 15, 2007

A look into the past

I've gotten really nostalgic this weekend as I get more and more serious with BBB2 and Legend of Luik, and I started to think back on my first big online project, Ask PC.Of course it's hard for me to look back on it, as my archives of the comic are lost forever, So I just did a little group shot of all the characters of the Ask PC show... that I could remember.
I tried to draw this in as close to the style (and quality) of the original as I could, I even added the badly done shading technique I used on that comic...
in fact I used that technique on everything I did when I was 14...
...
Come to think of it, Don't I STILL use this shading for Bridgette and Brian?
Well there we go, Ask PC lives on in those 2... at least in that way.


Anyway, The characters shown in the first picture are (From Left to Right) The Meow Productions cat, who would make recurring appearances in the comic; The Bandanna Bounty hunters, who were hired to kidnap Sean and were also Really big fans of the Comic (also their stick figures); Sean and Vic; Sarah Shafer is in between those two, Sarah joined the comic when Sean went on a trip and she basically took over the show and also constantly flirted with Vic (she then came back as the comics censor); last is Handi-Cap and Re-Cap who were once apart of the Bandanna Bounty hunters, but later had a surgery that changed them "from Stick Figure Girls to Girls with Stick Figures." also, they're wearing overalls, not dresses

It was a silly comic, and was very poorly adapted into flash. After writing this blog, I just might try to bring it back into flash, but I should not be distracting myself with that right now, I have other cartoons to do... I'll see If I can't put the Cap sisters into BBB3 or something.


In other Nostalgia News, I decided to Google my Name the other day and I found my old profile to the very fanart/fanfic site that I uploaded Ask PC to. All the fanart was deleted by moderators back in 2003, but for some reason all the writings I uploaded are still there. The writing is absolutely terrible, but your welcome to read it: Crap and More Crap

No comments: