Saturday, April 14, 2007

Legend of Luik Progress

I am now 46 frames away from the end of The Bridge* in Legend of Luik, that's less than 2 seconds, and only one more shot.
I've been stuck on the animation for the Bridge of this song for months, I spent a huge amount of time on it, then got stuck, cut my losses and then redid the sequence all over again and now I'm almost done.
After this I'll just have to animate the Final Chorus and, while there were still be more to work on, I'll have a version of Legend of Luik that Actually goes from Beginning to end.
*The Bridge I'm referring to is the bridge of the song I'm using for the Legend of Luik Animation. The song is Sleepless Sun by Nightwish.

To Celebrate, Here's a happy Picture of Lily:
I don't do many pictures of Lily Happy. Anyway, I'll work hard to Finish Luik.

2 comments:

Oliver Ryan said...

First comment on you're blog! This flash looks good,if not, great!
So is the whole thing set to a song or is the song just in there?

Andrew "TX2" Turpel said...

The whole flash is animated to the song Sleeping Sun by Nightwish.

It's four minutes long and, since there's no dialogue, it's frustrating for me to work on.