Friday, April 27, 2007

Garde' knows what it takes to be cool!

It's odd: I watched the series when it first came out, and for the past few years I've had it on in the background quite often. I own a few of the branch off games, and as you all know I've made almost an hour's worth of films starring Ash Ketchem. I'm even one of the very few people who actually bought Drill Dozer, and yet I've never played one of the main series pokemon games.

Well I just picked up Diamond today and I'm going to see how this stuff is firsthand. I'm trying to connect with Barrytoon soon and try out the online in it. I'll post up the damn friend code soon enough.
Anyway, To celebrate, I've made this little sketch.

Yes it's the pimped out Gardevoir... well kinda, She just has some Shades, a short cut skirt, and a gold embroidered whatever the hell that thing is...

I don't think I should have gone with this pose, and the rest of the sketch is off in so many ways- mostly in the torso area because of the left arm the that other thing.
I'd work on it more, but I ran out of time.

None the less, that is one stylish Saanaito.

(PC month part 5 tomorrow)

No comments: