Friday, April 13, 2007

Mini Models

So Perhaps you guys remember posable figurine of Master Chief that I used in "Ash Versus the Two Towers" and if you don't go here.
Anyway I figured since I'm trying to take my drawing seriously now, I should try out using a little sketch manikin as a drawing reference. Of course the Halo Figurine is a far cry from the real deal, I think I could get some use out of it.
So, Here's the result.
Not terribly bad, Let's see how it is compared to the real thing
Hmm... looks Like I made a mistake with the Depth of the chest, and it threw off the left limbs. Still the overall frame is good. Let's put some decent use to it though shall we. What should I do with it...There we go, I added a door to justify the weird position the fingers are in. The character here is a guy I used to name Malloy. I haven't drawn this guy in over four years... though I'm starting to see why. I should really give this guy's clothes a once over.
Hmm... not to mention the bulk of the Space suit messed things up here and there. Well that was fun.
See you guys next time

No comments: